Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year Portland!

Growth continues at a rapid pace and the future looks bright for 2006. While attending a local community activity it was stated that some citizens are concerned about the impact of the eventual base closing (Ingleside). I suppose we will have to wait and see. This blogger and family are continuing to enjoy Portland and did 90% of our Christmas shopping in Portland (and online).

I am working at getting this blog listed at other Texas community sites and blog search engines. The Portland Chamber politely declined a reciprocal link on their site due to some unprofessional behavior of a previous Blog / website. Nice folks over at chamber- I respect their decision. To be a successful conduit for community news I need to get the word out. I need others to contribute and provide information. (special thanks to my co-workers for some recent updates!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.