Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ink World Portland Texas

I would like hear how other's folks experiences have gone with the new Ink World at the HEB (in Portland Texas). So far I have not been impressed. They do not have their own ink refilling machine as of yet so there is a wait. The clerk promised it would be ready the next day after 5 PM.

I showed up at 7PM the next day-after leisurely closing his magazine / comic book- the booth attendant informed that...Oops there was no delivery from Corpus made today- please come back tomorrow. Finally, -the next day- IW called and let me know my cartridge was ready to be picked up.

I picked up my cartridge and took it home, opened the nicely boxed and sealed cartridge, only to realize that they had given me the wrong cartridge type. I was fairly perturbed at this point. I made the trek back to HEB and found no one at the Ink World booth. The clerk had left a hand scrawled sign posted that read -went home due to weather, leave cartridges with name and numbers- Which against my better judgment- I did.

When and if I get a replacement cartridge I was post the result! The refill only cost me ten bucks but I think I've spent $5 in gas so far!

No comments: